Once Employment Has Ended
Occasionally, things do get heated and employers can find themselves facing an employment tribunal claim. We can help you assess the merits and quantum of a potential claim; make a considered decision as to whether to defend the claim or attempt to settle it. If you do decide to defend the claim, we can assist you and/or represent you all the way through to a final employment tribunal hearing.
We can help you with:
- ACAS early conciliation;
- Assessing the merits and potential quantum of any claim (ET1) brought;
- Assist you with the drafting of your defence (ET3);
- Case management of the matter through to hearing, including:
- Representation at preliminary hearings;
- Preparing schedule of loss;
- Disclosure/exchange of documents;
- Taking witness statements;
- Preparing counter-statements, list of issues and/or chronology;
- Preparing hearing bundles;
- Representation at full hearing/instructing counsel.